Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Rolling Stones - 2013-05-05 Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA

The Rolling Stones - 2013-05-05: Oracle Arena, Oakland, Ca
No Artworks
As for the plan to convert for MP3, there are none.

------------------------------------------------Original Info---------------------------------------------------------

Rolling Stones
Oracle Arena
Oakland, Ca
May 5, 2013

Recorded by Daspyknows

Recorded Section 219, Row 15 Seat 5 (Nosebleeds)
Schoeps MK4 w/RBox Tascam DR-2D 24 Bit 48K

Processed using Soundforge 10b, resample, to 16bit 44.1K
TLH to convert to Flac

Master 2013.05

01. Intro
02. Get Off of My Cloud
03. It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It)
04. Live with Me
05. Paint It Black
06. Gimme Shelter
07. Little Red Rooster (Willie Dixon cover) (with Tom Waits)
08. Dead Flowers
09. Emotional Rescue
10. All Down the Line
11. Doom and Gloom
12. One More Shot
13. Honky Tonk Women
14. Band Intros
15. Before They Make Me Run
16. Happy
17. Midnight Rambler (with Mick Taylor)
18. Miss You
19. Start Me Up
20. Tumbling Dice
21. Brown Sugar
22. Sympathy for the Devil
23. Crowd
24. You Can't Always Get What You Want (with the San Jose State University Choraliers)
25. Jumpin' Jack Flash
26. Satisfaction

Wasn't planning on doing this show since I just hate going to shows at this
venue for many reasons and I spent big bucks on the prime taping seats for
San Jose.  I had dinner plans with a special friend of mine so had planned
to just stop by to cach soundcheck and see another taper friend. As the day
passed my friend was mia so as I left for the arena I figured I would take
my gear and see what happened.  I knew there were lots of tickets but didn't
want to spend $600 more. Checked box office and they had cheaper lowers but
still $150 and far back.  Checked again an hour later and they had 3rd row
on side (too close), Finally, third time had the $85 seats so I bought one.
When doors were about to open I went to one entrance prepared (I thought) for
metal detectors and ran into an old client/friend.  Chatted and waited for
doors to open.  First try got rejected so bailed and went to the front entrance.
I watched and picked the line, basically a game of reverse russian roulette. I
thought I was caught as they made me remove my decoy pack and I went through
metal detector again.  It flashes so they have a guy with the wand.  He does
everywhere but where the gear is stashed so I was in.  Found my friends and
told them I was good.  Met up with a few others and went to my seats.  On the
side above the PA.  Once show started it was easy up there.  No securiy so
people even smoking cigarettes (yuk).  I figured recording would be horrible
but its not bad.  I would put it a 6/10 or 7/10 but when I see other uploads
made with iPhones or Zoom H2's with internal mics recorded from the rasters
rated 9/10 I would put this as a 12/10 and my friend's recording (better source)
is a 19/10.  He had first song issues so this will patch his recording. I'm
ready for San Jose.



Just the basic taper requests here and please no vitriol:
Don't be an ass by selling this or using it in a video that is sold
Don't modify the info file
Don't remaster and/or post on other sites that are not 100% free
If shared keep info file intact but create a second file with any changes
Don't convert to lossy formats except for personal use
Do support the artists

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK:

Rapidgator1
http://rapidgator.net/file/ce2fa821456ee036adaf43da8ddc8464/RS2013-05-05oakland-1.zip.html
Rapidgator2
http://rapidgator.net/file/4a3e9bf996abff2359b7096c55e699f8/RS2013-05-05oakland-2.zip.html

Uploaded1
http://ul.to/81pjoqle
Uploaded2
http://ul.to/f29da8yw

Bitshare1
http://bitshare.com/files/ovvl8ylj/RS2013-05-05oakland-1.zip.html
Bitshare2
http://bitshare.com/files/088g5x54/RS2013-05-05oakland-2.zip.html

1 comment: